Saturday, September 5, 2015

Grand Opening of SHV "At The Shore"

Have you been "down the shore" lately?
Funny till I met The Bodyguard last year, I hadn't either.
We came together over quintessential joisey music.
(Thank you Bruce and Southside, without you guys our paths would have never crossed.)

So now, i'm blessed to have a place to go.
To sit on the dock, watch the fishing boats go by and breathe.
(I do this as much as I can)

One day while riding bikes thru Asbury Park we detoured into town. 
A former business associate from Boonton
moved  his Interior Design studio to Cookman Ave.
(he too had a shop on Main St and closed it)
We thought we would stop in and visit.
Whoa.....How things have changed.
It seems over night Asbury has hit it's stride and has become so hip, so full of great restaurants, art, music, and design.....
very cool!
(ummm yay)
We got to talking....
He's just soooo darn happy there.
And the area is booming.
Yay for him, he deserves it, Im so happy he's prosperous.

And this got us thinking......
What if......

So I decided to take a baby step.
(cause the truth is, i'm just not sure yet of where i'll/we'll be in the next 5 years)
But, it seems so right.

And sooooooo........
Savannah Hope Vintage will be opening a pilot shop in the Antique Emporium on Cookman Ave in Asbury Park.

Mid September I'm moving in.

There will be a "grand opening" party.
(Ill update on the date.)

I'm super excited
("are we there yet" excited)
I've been hard at work buying and fine tuning my inventory so that my booth will be well curated.
I've got some great industrial and modern furniture and home decor.
Some great art, objects, dinnerware and glass.
50s, 60s and 70s
A few minis, maxi dresses and even a couple of leisure suits too.

I hope you will come check it out.
(after all if Asbury gets a write up in Vogue as a destination..well that's gotta count for somethin)













No comments:

Post a Comment