Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is it Fall YEEEET?....

About this time every year I get a bit melancholy. Summer is over. That makes me sad. I love Summer. But I love Fall too. So eventually I get over it and get on with thoughts of apple picking and fires in the fireplace...and warm and cosy.
This year, Summer dragged on..First time ever. 
I am waiting patiently for Fall. I decided NOT to analyze this (for once) and to just accept and move forward.
So I am placing my orders with my artists to have enough inventory for the Holidays.
And Create. And Create. And Create.
I am trying to make some new, fun, recycled or repurposed things for gift giving.
I see so much possibility in things and want to try to make so much...
But this is what I have come up with so far....
 Dessert servers made from recycled Vintage China

And Pumpkins......
 Made from Vintage Chenille Bedspreads


And Recycled Sweaters 
Oh sooo Cute!
I am thrilled with the first bunch and I will be making more over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. Getting the pumpkins on Friday night during ArtWalk, and my basket and butter set, too! So excited. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new stuff! Gonna have to get shopping for Christmas soon.

    I will see you at my campfire party, right? We will have a fire, marshmallow roasting, and ghost stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DG I will see you on Friday and yes I am totally and completely at your campfire. Looking forward to it! Maybe...I will make homemade marshmallows to roast!

    ReplyDelete